The services of a Notary are often required to authenticate and certify the execution of documents for use outside the UK. A notarial seal of office is recognised internationally and may be required before documents signed in the UK can be used abroad for official or commercial purposes.
The notarial services we provide include:
- Authenticating signatures and the execution of documents/p>
- Providing notarised copies of documents
- Certifying contracts
- Certifying the capacity of companies to enter into transactions
- Authenticating corporate records
- The administration of oaths and declarations
- Verifying translations of documents (via a translator)
Our Notary Public: Christopher Jackson.